can you Help me to identify please

If you can't find a camera on our web-site, you may ask for the free appraisal or identification here.
kameram

can you Help me to identify please

Postby kameram » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:15 am

Does anyone know anything about this Subminiature camera? It says INF on the lens. Thank you
Attachments
indir (1).png
indir (2).png
indir (3).png

kameram

Re: can you Help me to identify please

Postby kameram » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:31 am

yes, I tried it too, but no result. Thank you

iloveturtles9

Postby iloveturtles9 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:54 pm

At first I thought it was some sort of enlarger or copier, but I don't think there would be any reason to copy or enlarge at 16mm. I'm assuming this camera was built for a specific purpose, like how there's a lot of medical cameras that would attach to a bigger piece of glass, that's why a lot of specific built purpose cameras can look strange, because they're not complete.
that's my best guess.
Although I did find the original listing
https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/1147822703/rare-vintage-subminiature-16-mm-camera

kameram

Postby kameram » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:54 pm

iloveturtles9 wrote:At first I thought it was some sort of enlarger or copier, but I don't think there would be any reason to copy or enlarge at 16mm. I'm assuming this camera was built for a specific purpose, like how there's a lot of medical cameras that would attach to a bigger piece of glass, that's why a lot of specific built purpose cameras can look strange, because they're not complete.
that's my best guess.
Although I did find the original listing
https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/1147822703/rare-vintage-subminiature-16-mm-camera

Thank you. It could be a prototype. Yes, the camera is very strange.

Return to “Appraisal and identification questions”