Need help to identify " Robot Camera

If you can't find a camera on our web-site, you may ask for the free appraisal or identification here.
aelvit

Need help to identify " Robot Camera

Postby aelvit » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Need help to identify " Robot Camera " The body has serial number L174431 - which referred to Robot Star II. But did not find a single Robot star II photo, which matched my camera
I have spend weeks searching the web, and was not able to find a single reference for this model . Did found only 1 photo, and nothing else.
does anyone knows anything about this model ?
Any info would be appreciated

thank you, Albert
Attachments
2019-06-29 09.27.25.jpg-2.jpg
2019-06-29 09.27.00.jpg-1.jpg

fbsgfoto

Re: Need help to identify " Robot Camera

Postby fbsgfoto » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:30 am

Hello, you are right it is a Robot Star but for special purposes due to the lack of viewfinder, one of the flash ports and the speeds dial. Due to its automatic film advance mechanism were used in a wide variety of purposes, security cameras, speed radar, medical and scientific needs as the Storz endoscopic mods and to control mechanical controls in factories. In my opinion It could has been used for this purpose, to control a mechanical process as a quality control because there was no need to change the shutter speed as every photos taken has the same light and needs.
This is my inventory, more yet to come: http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamp ... p?uid=4982

aelvit

Re: Need help to identify " Robot Camera

Postby aelvit » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:11 pm

thank you very much for the info. It was very helpful
regards, Albert

Return to “Appraisal and identification questions”