Appareil Photo Gallus Derlux

If you can't find a camera on our web-site, you may ask for the free appraisal or identification here.
jojoccasion

Appareil Photo Gallus Derlux

Postby jojoccasion » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:26 am

Bonjour, nouveau sur le groupe et n'ayant aucune connaissance dans le domaine de la photographie, je voudrais faire estimer un appareil photo.... L'appareil est un Gallus Derlux avec un objectif Boyer Paris Saphir 1:2.8 F=50 N° 250132... avec une pellicule à l'intérieur que je pense non utilisée et son étui de transport qui lui à un léger accroc dessous. Il semble fonctionner car il se déclenche et nécessite un nettoyage je pense.... Je sais très bien qu'il y a internet, mais il y a de tout les prix donc voilà pourquoi je me rabat vers vous... Merci d'avance.

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1977 (2).JPG

box86rowh

Re: Appareil Photo Gallus Derlux

Postby box86rowh » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Here is one that just sold on eBay for $836

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GALLUS-DERBY-L ... SwVotciq1o

John Kratz

Postby John Kratz » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:18 am

The link posted above is for a Derby Lux, which is a bit harder to find than the Derlux.

There are currently three eBay listings for the Derlux that have sold recently. They sold for $182, $61, and $45.
I believe those prices are much more realistic than $836.
Have a look at some of the cameras in my collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=396

jojoccasion

Postby jojoccasion » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:36 am

Thank you for your information ... I take note and I also see that it is not so simple to have an estimate not going from the simple to five times more I saw one with a goal certainly with its telemeter sold on Ebay for more than 1000 € .... so not so simple and the Derlux and the derby lux are just as rare the first is the evolution of the second ... again thank you

Return to “Appraisal and identification questions”