Biggest collection i've ever seen

lellastiekje

Biggest collection i've ever seen

Postby lellastiekje » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:33 am

Dear collectors,

I feel the need to make sure you guys know about a collection that is coming up for sale.

this is (i think) the biggest collection (5/6? thousand camera's) i have ever seen. And i have to make sure that the rumor about the Philips camera, that it has been made in France and not the Netherlands, is a fact! The camera proves it, as it is written in the official enamel logo of Philips that is mounted on the camera.

For all the camera lovers, omg this collection is astounding and i can't wait to show you guys! If i can find the time, i will try to register every camera in "the collection page" of Collectiblend. Because i think this collection has every serie complete... All the colours of Beau Brownies, the "plastic fantastic" XL 399 but also the Mickey Mouse version of the Houghton Butcher/Ensign!

Omg sorry, but i had to share this. @admin what can i do to make sure that this amazing collection is visible/available to you guys... This collection has thousands of camera's including some that are still boxed from the factory.. if i can find the time i will try to make a collection list on your website.

Madd10

Re: Biggest collection i've ever seen

Postby Madd10 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:11 am

"what can I do to make sure that this amazing collection is visible/available to you guys"

Not sure if this answers your question but you should create a collection and in the collection you can then state what cameras are for sale.
Interested in seeing what I am collecting ? Check out my camera collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=988

lellastiekje

Re: Biggest collection i've ever seen

Postby lellastiekje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:31 am

Hi Madd10,

Thank you for your reply. I am doing that as we speak. In the meantime i keep updating every camera in the collection (Lellastiekje, for now). But some of them are double added as there are also colored versions of some. When our photographer makes the professional photo's i shall also try to add the photo's so the collectiblend will be more updated. There are some camera's that are not in the system of Collectiblend. 2

Greetings from the rainy Netherlands!

Return to “Private collections”