For sale lists

Improvements, bugs, etc.
diser
Site Admin

For sale lists

Postby diser » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:12 pm

This question was asked several times before, and I was hesitant to add this feature. Well, after some time here it is - in the experimental mode. Now in your collection you can mark cameras you'd like to sell.
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 8.56.55 PM.png

After marking a camera, you can go to your personal "for sale" management screen
https://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamerasforsale.php
and fill in details about the camera - condition, price, description/comments.
In the same management screen you can provide a description for your listings - how to contact you, what's the shipping location, terms, etc.
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 9.01.04 PM.png

The camera will appear on your personal public "for sale" page. You can find a link to that page at the bottom of the management screen:
Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 9.02.03 PM.png

In order for camera image to appear on that page, you need to upload your own image (one or more) to your inventory. Generic images aren't shown on the "for sale" page.

Later this week, all cameras "for sale" will start appearing on the main camera pages above eBay listings, so you'll get more exposure.

To be on a safe side, please read recommendations and disclaimer. Please treat this tool as any newspaper classifieds page or craigslist, make sure you know who you are selling to or buying equipment from.

One more: wishlist will be cross-selected with "for-sale" lists soon too, so you'll be able to see cameras for sale and their prices right in your wishlist.

Unrelated P.S. - finally completed backfilling data from all Chiswick and Flints auctions - lots of new cameras and prices added.

diser
Site Admin

Re: For sale lists

Postby diser » Sun May 17, 2020 12:19 pm

Cameras in "for sale" lists are visible on the main camera pages now in two places - one above eBay listings, and another one is next to the "Camera featured in these collections" collection link.

Madd10

Postby Madd10 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:47 am

Diser,
Is it possible to have a page with all "for sale" cameras, similar to the camera collections list but then listing the cameras instead of members. This would make it easier to find cameras that are for sale.
Interested in seeing what I am collecting ? Check out my camera collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=988

diser
Site Admin

Postby diser » Sat May 23, 2020 8:35 am

I'll create something.
For now added wishlists and for sale lists to the collection pages
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 9.33.50 AM.png

Return to “Site suggestions”