Is there a sense for me to add prices?

Improvements, bugs, etc.
Mike550

Is there a sense for me to add prices?

Postby Mike550 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:00 am

Hello,
I was up to add a price for a Agfa Box 44 ( blue ) that I bought, but I am not shure if that make sense. The prices for German Kameras in AMerika are much higher than in Germany ( and of Course for American Cameras in Germany :-) ) . So when I add my price ( and it was a lucky shot even in Germany ) it do not really fit. Most of my, German, Cameras was much sheaper than the prices shown here in the list, so I am not shure if I should add them
Michael
Sorry for the bad English, Iam not a native speaker ;)

Madd10

Re: Is there a sense for me to add prices?

Postby Madd10 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 am

I think it makes sense to add your prices. Although there are price differences between Europe and the US for local versus import cameras the differences are not that big in my opinion. The more data points there are in the database, the more accurate the pricing will become. Some prices are probably quite high because there were not enough data points.
Interested in seeing what I am collecting ? Check out my camera collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=988

Mike550

Re: Is there a sense for me to add prices?

Postby Mike550 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:01 am

Hello,
maybe you are right, I´ll add some prices. But I think the differences, in the lower price segment, are big . In the higher segment not, cause between 450 and 470 ist not a big difference, but between 10 and 30 it is. I bought a camera for my collection in the US, cause there where no way to get it in europe, and to make it short. The Cameras ( I bought 2 because of the high shipping prices ) where about 12 Bugs, and Shipping + Taxes where 45 ( I know, but I really whant this cam ) tho if I would sellt one of these ( what not gonna happen) It would make not lesser than 30 Bugs, and I would get them.
Michael
Sorry for the bad English, Iam not a native speaker ;)

Return to “Site suggestions”