Personal collections page

Improvements, bugs, etc.
arnstone

Personal collections page

Postby arnstone » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:15 pm

On the same note from John Kratz, could there be a way to a-z our personal inventory page? Also, whenever I am on my "personal" inventory page, and I click on the link to look up a price of whatever camera, and I go "back" to my personal page, it defaults to the top of the page. It would be nice to have the page "remember" where I was so I don't have to scroll down every time to get back to where I was when I linked from that camera. Same as when I look at someone else's collection, it takes you back where you left off, after you click on the database link. If you could set that up, Diser, it would be a cool setup. Thanks. Arne ... :P :!:

John Kratz

Re: Personal collections page

Postby John Kratz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:18 am

I believe it's sorted alphabetically by manufacturer by default, but you can click the links at the top of the collection to sort by manufacturer or model if you want. When I go to your collection, by the way, it's already sorted alphabetically by manufacturer. Is that what you mean by a-z?
Have a look at some of the cameras in my collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=396

diser
Site Admin

Re: Personal collections page

Postby diser » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

Yes, it is sorted by default, and the last sorting you applied also applies to the "profile" page.
As far as making the browser to return back to the same area, that's a little hard to achieve... What if the links to camera pages will be opening in the new window? Will it be better?

Return to “Site suggestions”