Help identifying lenses

If you can't find a camera on our web-site, you may ask for the free appraisal or identification here.
erin910

Help identifying lenses

Postby erin910 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Greetings everyone!

I have come into a few lenses and after many hours scouring the internet trying to identify them/price them I'm still at a bit of a loss. Nothing I found online matched exactly. As a complete novice, I'm not even sure how to begin looking up what they are. It seems like the oldest lens is a 50mm Leitz Elmar German lens attached to a billows attachment, but that's the most I could find. My concern is the discrepency between two of the sets of numbers along the sides. The top/front of the lens goes from 3.5 to 18 but the side only goes to 16, which seems odd based on my research. The rest of the lenses seems a bit more new/modern.

Any insight or information would be super helpful as I am definitely in over my head when it comes to identifying them. Thank you in advance for any help!

Link to the album. 16 images, the oldest lens is pictured in the last four images.
https://imgur.com/gallery/jnK1MDR

box86rowh

Re: Help identifying lenses

Postby box86rowh » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:03 pm

The first one is a Visoflex attachment made by Kilfitt and is worth around $50
The second lens picture is not loading on Imgur
The third lens is a Leica Telyt lens worthy around $100-$125
The fourth lens is Leica screw mount made by Canon and is worth around $150
The fifth lens is Russian and not really worth anything
The sixth lens is a Komura lens for Leica screw mount and is worth $50
The seventh items is a bellows attachment with a lens attached as well as a Kilfitt visoflex...the bellows are worth maybe $20? and the Visoflex another 35-40....The lens looks fake I think as its an odd color that normally doesn't look like that so no value there but if it was real, around $150

Return to “Appraisal and identification questions”