Page 1 of 1

Schutzmarke Camera ?

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 pm
by shadow67550
I recently purchased a Larged Format camera and stand. The only Identifier I see is "shutzmarke" on a small circle on the stand with a person leaping/striding over a globe with a camera in its hand. The shutter is an eyelid type and works. There is a alrge assembly over the lense with shutters that can be used to frame the subject to get multiple images on one plate. It looks like the camera and stand are made to go together but I don't really know that. I am attaching pics of the camera and logo.

Any help or information would be appreciated

Re: Schutzmarke Camera ?

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm
by diser
This could be one of the larger, earlier Globuses (the similar stands were used for Globus cameras too) or other studio camera by "Ernst, Herbst & Firl"

Please review the following thread, it has the same logo with "schutzmarke" (which is "trandemark" in German):!