Orderly chaos in the streets

Notes related to specific cameras
neilhazel

Orderly chaos in the streets

Postby neilhazel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 pm

What better way to explore any new destination (or even my own home!) than by foot. One thing I love about living here is the beautiful chaos of the city, especially when crossing the street. In Tokyo, a city that never stops, no two moments are ever the same.

In the heart of Tokyo is the busiest crossing in the world, the famous Shibuya Crossing. At any one time, there are hundreds of people walking across it, but in a calm and orderly way. I wanted to capture one subject standing out from the rest, one person in the midst of chaos. This was a low-light shot and a fast-paced environment, so it required a precision lens and careful framing. Using the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, I homed in on just one person as they were crossing the road. The long lens allowed me to narrow my field of view and focus on details and interesting juxtaposition.

Learn How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea for Weight Loss.and Enjoy your Home Made Green Tea and Lose Weight Fast

Madd10

Re: Orderly chaos in the streets

Postby Madd10 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 am

Nice picture, personally I would crop it so that you only see the umbrella not the heads below - But I am not a pro (;
Interested in seeing what I am collecting ? Check out my camera collection:
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=988

Return to “Camera comments”