Possible crazy question..

Improvements, bugs, etc.
Jeff L

Possible crazy question..

Postby Jeff L » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi Diser,

Long time since I asked or said anything, But I have been wondering about this for a while now. I know we can add if we want to besides cameras, the accessories that go with them in our collection. Now I was wondering about other things like for instance...photo enlargers, and cine enlargers,and slide copiers. Of course all vintage equipment nothing digital. Can we add those? I know I read somewhere along time ago we can add what ever we wanted but I just wanted to make sure before I screw up something.

Also not a question just a few ideas,
#1- A way to be able to organize our collection by model type. Like for instance Polaroid roll film cameras, organize by model type like this... Model 95 95a 150 800 and so on.A sort of order system that you can make your own way.

#2- Have the luxury to add a main background to our entire collection page if we would like to. :) :)

Yeah.. I can be a trouble maker some times :D
Stop in a take a look at my beloved cameras, and read my comments about them!
http://collectiblend.com/Cameras/mycamprofile.php?uid=2649

diser
Site Admin

Re: Possible crazy question..

Postby diser » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:52 am

Jeff, you can add whatever you feel is relevant :)

#1 - Model type - you can sort your collection by Manufacturer or by Model. I think the second one is what you are referring to. Correct me if this is something different.

#2 - I'll think about it. Not going to be easy due to the pre-existing formatting of the images/banners, but I'll see what I can do.

Return to “Site suggestions”