Help selling Leica camera and lenses

If you can't find a camera on our web-site, you may ask for the free appraisal or identification here.
benz001

Help selling Leica camera and lenses

Postby benz001 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 am

Hello,
I am really a novice and I inherited a bit of Leica equipment. I am guessing the camera (M4) is about 45 years old, and the lenses between 20 and 45 years old (I have 4 lenses and most of the original boxes). I am really trying to figure out how to go about selling this equipment. I really do not feel comfortable putting it on Ebay because I do not know the value. I know my father in-law really treasured it and took good care of it. I cannot see any scratches on anything, but again, I may not know what to look for. As far as I can tell everything works fine. I have quite a few photos that may help. I am trying to attach them, but I am being told the file is too big. If anyone is ion the market for this equipment, I am happy to talk to you or send you the photos , or if you can direct me to someone who can help me, I would be grateful. I am located in New Jersey, USA.
Thanks for any advice or help you can give me.
Debbie

box86rowh

Re: Help selling Leica camera and lenses

Postby box86rowh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:52 am

Hi,

Welcome to the forum...ebay really is a good option but if you want to avoid the risk of scammers bidding send me some photos to redsoxin2005@hotmail.com and I can make an offer.

Thanks!
Chris

Return to “Appraisal and identification questions”